Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Changes

I know I just posted, and yes I know it was REALLY long (I can most certainly ramble with the best of them), but I wanted to just post a couple of things really quick.

I am still smoking, but when I go to sleep and wake in the morning, I am not going to smoke anymore.  I am also once again cutting out a lot of calories, and drinking plenty of water.  Since moving down here, and sort of following the plan (except the smoking part), I have lost 10 pounds.. which is absolutely amazing.  I was at 205lbs, but now I am at 195lbs.  I liked being down around 170, and I hope I can achieve that. *crosses fingers*.

I'll be going fishing tomorrow, HOPEFULLY.  It will be at the highwater bridge this time.  We have been going to Tigerville park exclusively for fishing, maybe highwater bridge will have better catches.

Oh also, I am not going to shave my facial hair anymore, I'm growing a beard, I am also going to let my hair grow out like it used to be. I'm not going to be trimming my fingernails as much, and I think I'm going to get my ears pierced, and then eventually stretch them (need tapers, and flesh tunnels, we will worry about that later).

I'll also be attempting to walk more.  Up and down our road, starting out with only walking a few laps (well, all the way up and then all the way back down), and build up from there.  Should help with weight loss.

Ok, that is it for tonight.. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment